Moondrop has released its very first pair of Truly Wireless Stereo earphones, the Moondrop Sparks. It supports the latest Bluetooth 5.2 functionality along with various other features like TWS+ dual-channel transmission, VDSF sound tuning, and more.
Frequency response: 20- 20000Hz(IEC60318-4)
Driver unit: 6mm dynamic Driver
Housing material: ABS/PC
Diaphragm: Berylium-Coated Dome + PU Suspension Ring
Driver Coil: 0.035mm-CCAW
Magnetic Circuit: (HEMC)improved High-Efficiency Magnetic Circuit+N52 Neodymium magnet;
Acoustic filter: Patented Anti Clogging Filter
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.2
Audio transmission Formats: aptX Adaptive/aptX/AAC/SBC
Battery capacity: Earphone 50mAh; Charging case: 700mAh
Playback time: 8 hours on earphone + 48 hours on charging case
Charging rating: 5V-500mA
Operation: Touch, Light + Voice prompt
Bluetooth range: 10 meters
Supplier of Bluetooth PCBA: Self-developed
- Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity.
- AptX high-quality Bluetooth transmission.
- VDSF (Virtual Diffuse Sound Field) tuning.
- Touch operation.
- Single / Binaural call.
- Magnetic charging case.
- Three-frequency adjustment.
- High-performance magnetic circuit.
- TWS+ dual transmission.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Diaphragm: Beryllium-coated Dome+PU suspension ring.
- Coil: 0.035mm-CCAW Daikoku coil.
- Magnetic circuit: Improved high-flux density magnetic circuit+N52 Neodymium magnet.
- Acoustic filter: Patented anti-clogging filter.
- Battery capacity(earpieces): 50mAh.
- Battery capacity(charging case): 700mAh.
- Battery life(earpieces): 8 hours on a single charge, 48 hours with a charging case.
- Bluetooth range: up to 10 meters.
Moondrop's special VDSF tuning curve:
Moondrop's IEMs are famous for their VDSF (Virtual Diffuse Sound Field) frequency tuning curve, which is pretty detailed and crisp in terms of sound quality. Moondrop has tuned the Sparks TWS following the same tuning curve to deliver a detailed sound output.
Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity:
Moondrop Sparks TWS supports the latest Bluetooth V5.2 connectivity. It offers a stable, lag-free Bluetooth signal transmission with up to 10m range. The pair is equipped with a high-performance Bluetooth audio circuit based on the Qualcomm QCC3040 Bluetooth chip. The pair also supports AptX and AAC hi-res Bluetooth codecs.
Easy to use touch controls:
The Moondrop Sparks earpieces can be operated using touch-enabled face panels. They offer several features including 2-second long touch for the voice assistant, double-tap for pickup/hangup calls, double-tap for play/pause music, and so on.
Moondrop's self-developed application support:
Moondrop has developed an all-new application for the Sparks TWS(International version), Moondrop Link. It can be used for online OTA firmware updates, sound quality expansion(switching different sound profiles), and function expansions through OTA updates.
Up to 48 hours of music playback:
The Moondrop Sparks TWS earpieces have a battery life of up to 8 hours on a single charge. With the charging case, they support music playback for up to 48 hours. So you will get more than an entire day of music without worrying about the battery life.