This advanced headset keeps you connected and productive from morning to night. Wherever you are, whatever you do. So whether you're phoning from your noisy home, working in a co-working space, or trying to concentrate in a busy open space, the Evolve2 75 is perfectly designed to meet your needs. It's Microsoft Skype certified (MS version), making it easy to work with others, and its battery lasts up to 36 hours.
Unified Communication version: Provide and combine multiple enterprise communications channels, such as voice, video, personal and team messaging, voicemail, and content sharing (optimized to work with apps like Zoom, RingCentral, Dialpad, 8x8 type calls etc.).
Microsoft Teams version: Designed to work with your Microsoft Teams software. Can be used for other applications as well.
Headphone type: Over-ear headphones
Color: Black / Gold
Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
Wearing style: On-ear
Headset Features: Answer/End controls, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), hearing protection, music control, mute function, noise cancellation, volume control
Cable length: 3.9' / 1.2 m
Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.6 x 7.5" / 145.0 x 67.0 x 190.0 mm
Weight: 6.9 oz / 197 g (Headset)
Shipping weight: 0.45 Kg
Shipping dimensions: 5.50 cm x 19.50 cm x 24.01 cm
Microphone design: Flexible boom
Microphone frequency response: 5 Hz to 20 kHz / 100 Hz to 8 kHz
Microphone sensitivity: -35 dB
Driver size: 40.00 mm
Earpiece design: On-ear
Listening mode: binaural
Speaker frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Multimedia)
Wireless range: 98.4' / 30 m (Bluetooth)
Wireless technology: Bluetooth 5.2
Hands-free profile version: 1.8
A2DP profile version: 1.3
Host connection: 1 x USB Type-A or 1 x USB Type-C
Battery chemistry: Lithium-Ion
Recharge time: 2.6 hours
Talk time: 18 to 24 hours
Operating temperature: 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C
Storage temperature: 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C
- Up to 36h music time, 24h talk time (without ANC and Busylight): 33% more talk time than Evolve75
- Up to 30m/100 ft wireless range
- Busy light indicator
- 8 integrated microphones; Superior quality calls
- Powerful music w/ 40mm speakers & AAC codecs
- Ergonomic cushioned headband
- Dual-foam ear cushions
- Flexible boom microphone with auto-mute
- Microsoft Teams or Unified Communication (Optimized for Microsoft Teams / Certified for all major UC platforms); USB Type-A or USB Type-C
- Boom Arm mute & answer calls
- Premium open office microphones with a 33 percent shorter hide-away microphone boom arm than Evolve 75
- High-quality audio with the boom arm retracted in discreet mode, or when fully down in performance mode. Optimized for a flexible work-life
- Active noise cancellation: 26% percent more noise cancellation than Evolve 75 through adjustable Jabra advanced ANC, dedicated chipset, and Jabra’s new dual foam technology
- Connect two devices with dual connectivity
- Dedicated Teams button (on MS Teams variant)
- Integrated 360° busy light
- Device management with Jabra Direct and Xpress
- Personalisation with Jabra Sound+ and Jabra Direct
- Google fast pair* (*Android Only)
The new standard for hybrid working:
World-class audio engineering for industry-leading call quality
Advanced ANC = better concentration:
For the first time, we’re bringing our fully adjustable Jabra advanced active noise cancellation™(ANC) to a professional headset, to give you maximum control over your concentration. With 11 settings to choose from, ANC levels can be tailored to suit your changing needs using the Jabra sound+ app, to create your portable focus zone, wherever you are.
Eight precision-placed microphones and a revolutionary triple chipset-powered Jabra algorithm filter out the noise around you, meeting Microsoft’s open office requirements to effectively block unwanted sound and focus solely on your voice, for crystal-clear calls anywhere.
Re-engineered microphone boom arm:
Engineered to be 33% shorter, a hide-away microphone boom arm improves flexibility. Meeting Microsoft’s open office requirements when in performance mode, with the boom arm down, Evolve2 75 eliminates background sounds in open workspaces. When hidden away in Discreet mode, it delivers clear calls and music wherever you are.
A new standard of comfort:
We’ve teamed an ultra-soft leatherette headband with a unique pressure-reducing ear cushion design to improve ventilation, for the ultimate all-day headset. Our ground-breaking dual-foam technology delivers both outstanding noise isolation and enhanced comfort, for the best of both worlds.
Incredible processing power:
Powerful call performance calls for advanced processing power. Three digital chipsets drive an exclusive Jabra algorithm, making Evolve2 75 faster, smarter, and more powerful, with outstanding ANC performance to improve your concentration and Maximize productivity in any environment.
Incredible audio quality:
A revolutionary dual-foam design and leak-tolerant 40mm speakers deliver incredible audio quality for your calls and music. The latest AAC codecs and an adjustable EQ feature sharpen sound clarity further, to enhance your listening experience.
Teams-certified for smooth teamwork:
Evolve2 75 is certified for MS Teams to get the best experience possible from your chosen platform, with better, easier access to all of its features, ensuring faster adoption and more consistent use by providing a seamless collaboration experience wherever you’re working. An integrated fast access button enables quick access to meetings, and intuitive call management features make it even easier to keep in touch with colleagues, for a closer connection no matter how far apart you all are.
Q.) How many devices can Jabra Evolve 75 connect to?
A.) 8 = Number of paired devices that your Jabra device will remember. If you attempt to pair a 9th device, it will replace the device that was first paired with the existing paired devices.6f8147d1-7fff-85a9-1559-8332b66c92d0">
Q.) How do I connect my Jabra Evolve2 75 to my laptop?
A.) Use the following steps to connect your Jabra device to your computer.
- Plug the Jabra Link into a USB port on your computer.
- Turn on your Jabra headset.
- Go to the sound settings for your computer, and select the Jabra Link as the output and input device.
- Your headset is now ready to use.
Q.) Can you use a Jabra headset without t dongle?
A.) Full integration between a Jabra device and a computer softphone usually works only when combined with a Jabra Link Bluetooth adapter. Connecting to a computer without a Jabra Link Bluetooth adapter may provide audio capability in the device but not call control for answering and ending calls.
Q.) How do I connect my Jabra Evolve2 75 to my phone?
A.) To enter pairing mode, slide the On/Off switch on the left earcup to the Bluetooth position, and hold it there until the LED flashes blue.
The headset is now ready to pair with your mobile device. If you are wearing the headset, you will hear the pairing instructions.
Q.) Why won't my Jabra 75 Bluetooth connect?
- On your mobile device, turn Bluetooth off and on.
- Try to pair your Jabra device using a different mobile device.
- This is to confirm that a different mobile device will find and pair with your Jabra device.
- Ensure your Jabra device is updated with the latest firmware version.
What's inside the box:
1 x Jabra Evolve2 75 noise-canceling Bluetooth 5.2 headphones
1 x Jabra Link 380 USB Type-C Bluetooth adapter or Jabra Link 380 USB Type-A Bluetooth adapter - dongle
1 x USB Type-C cable or USB Type-A cable (3.9')
1 x Carry pouch
1 x Limited 2-year warranty