SR 850 Semi-Open Studio Headphones - Description:
Samson SR850 Semi-Open Studio Headphones are designed to provide a linear frequency response making them extremely accurate and are great for critical mixing or for music playback. The headphone's high-frequency response is smooth and sweet, and the bass response is warm and tight, thanks to the proprietary 50mm neodymium drivers. The semi-open, circumaural design reduces ear fatigue and is easy to listen to during long mixing or listening sessions.
The SR850 employs soft velour ear cushions that are comfortable and fit snugly over most any ear, and the self-adjusting band ensures a good fit. Whether you are recording, mixing or just kicking back and listening to your favourite tunes, the SR850 headphones are an ideal choice.
- Professional studio reference semi-open headphones designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and playback.
- Over-ear, the velvet-cushioned design provides superior comfort for long listening sessions
- Self-adjusting headband for optimal fit
- Proprietary large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets for extended frequency response and robust dynamic range
Equipped with 50mm high-sensitivity drivers with neodymium magnets, the SR850 headphones offer exceptional sound quality and clarity so you can mix with confidence. A wide, flat 10Hz–30kHz frequency response allows listeners to hear audio the way it was intended to be heard with a clear dedication to audio accuracy and maintaining a true and natural sound.
- 1/4" stereo adapter included