The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swivel earcups for comfortable one-ear monitoring. Designed with professional materials and robust construction, the M40x features professional studio tracking and mixing as well as DJ monitoring.
ATH M40x specifications:
Category: Closed dynamic
Drive unit: Neodymium magnet / CCAW (copper clad aluminium wire) voice coil
Frequency response: 15 ~ 24,000Hz
Maximum input power: 1,600mW at 1kHz
Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
Impedance: 35 Ω
Weight: 240 g (without wires and plugs)
Wire: Two interchangeable wires: 1.2 m - 3.0 m wound wire and 3.0 m straight long wire
Accessories: protective bag, female threaded Ø6.3mm adapter
- Cutting-edge engineering and solid construction; Adjusted in an extended frequency range with very accurate audio monitoring
Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Professional ear pad and headband material for better durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- 90° rotating earmuffs for easy, one-ear monitoring
The earmuff design surrounding the outline of the ear has good sound insulation in noisy environments.
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
- Separable wire design (with 2 different wires)
Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable).
Specializing in the recording and mixing of professional studios, it is also suitable for DJ monitoring.
- 40 mm large diameter drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coil structure
What is in the box
1 x Audio Technica ATH M40x headphones
2 x Audio cable
1 x Protective bag
1 x Ø6.3mm adapter